Wednesday, March 28, 2007

When Friends Get Together

Wow! What a day yesterday was. My phone didn't stop ringing for 5 minutes. Usually that's a good thing in real estate, and yesterday was no exception.

I had the privilege of representing my friends Dewey & Alicia Kirk on the purchase of an investment property (we're going to have to start calling him 'The Dewey' with all the property this guy owns) and I was able to introduce them to some of my friends in the real estate industry that were able to help us close another successful real estate transaction! Seated left to right are Angela Richardson from US Bank, Kristen Schilder from The Talon Group, and Dewey & Alicia Kirk. I've known the Kirks since I was 19 years old, and Dewey is responsible for getting me started with golf.

I must be a good Realtor based on all the smiling faces, so don't forget to call me first before you start any real estate deal!

No comments: