Friday, March 16, 2007

Chick Peas, Check Please!

Had lunch with Sham Reddy today. Sham and I are becoming fast friends. We are working on a real estate deal together and have found out we have a lot in common. He is on the board at the DABR and we have had many great conversations about technology and real estate. I was able to talk to him about not being able to use FireFox to access the MLS, so he is going to check into it for me. Anyway, we had a long talk about a lot of things, but we always seemed to drift back to technology and how to apply it in this industry. I also showed him OpenOffice.org 2.1 running on my laptop and he is going to try it and see how it works for his business. I think he'll be very happy with it. I have been using it for over a year now and can't ever see myself going back to the more expensive option from a certain company in Redmond.

We met for lunch at Amar India by the Dayton Mall. They have a lunch buffet that has to be one of the best in the Greater Dayton Metro Area. If you like Indian cuisine, this is the place to go. And if you've never tried it and are curious about it, I suggest trying the buffet since they have suc
h a variety. Dana and I usually eat there at least once a month, and I can honestly say that I've never had a meal I was disappointed with when dining there. Oh, and the service is fantastic. Click here to view their menu. And, no matter what you order, I suggest you try a cup of the Dal Soup. Man, now I'm getting hungry again just thinking about it!

Well, back to the salt mines for now. Have a great week-end!

No comments: