Thursday, March 08, 2007

Angry Wheaties

Is it just me, or does Kyle look like he's mad at his bowl of Wheaties this morning? I know he's not much of a morning person, but it looks like he could chew nails!

Had a busy day today running all over the place, working on different deals. It's exciting but tiring. I have cut back on my coffee intake and started drinking Monster Energy drinks. They're good and remind me of the Jolt Cola that I used to drink in college (the official drink of the elite hacker!). I picked up a case at Sam's Club after my open house on Sunday. After 4 days, I do notice that I'm not as worn out in the evenings and don't need that 4:00 cup of coffee. I also started going to a chiropractor last week, and it has made a difference. I was always a bit skeptical about going to one, but after starting, I wish I had done it years ago. I noticed after the second visit that I was already sleeping more comfortably. If you're skeptical like I was, try it if you have any kind of back pain. I am a believer now.

No comments: