Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Tasty!

Dana has never cooked eggplant before, but last night we tried our own version of eggplant parmesan and it was INCREDIBLE! We prepared it with whole wheat pasta and my own concoction of pasta sauce and served it with Cesar salads. I was surprised that Kyle liked it, but he did and even had some of the leftovers for lunch with me today. Needless to say, we have a new top 5 favorite in our home.

We stopped by my sisters home for a while this evening to help her celebrate her 50th birthday!!! It's hard to believe she's 50, but it's even harder to believe I'm 41 as well. Lori, I'm glad you're my sister. We've been through a lot of good times and bad times, and we've always been there for each other. I'm glad we could help you celebrate your special day.

No comments: