Tuesday, July 10, 2007

iPhone But You Don't Answer...

OK, I've had this conversation with about 12 people in the past few days, and to set the record straight, I didn't run out and purchase an iPhone when it made its recent debut. I haven't even ventured to the Apple store to see what all the fuss is about.

Yes, I know, I talk about how mu
ch I love products from Apple to everyone that will listen. Yes, I think everyone should switch to a Mac (do you hear me in Redmond?). Yes, I will probably buy an iPhone at some point in my life. Just not now. My Motorola Razr does a fine job for me, and it has a great battery life. And, my trusty Palm Pilot is still alive and well, helping me keep my schedule and contacts with me at all times. Maybe I'm a bit nostalgic, but the day I get rid of my Palm Pilot will be a sad day. It's such a great tool that is truly user friendly. But, progress can't be stopped, and I love new gadgets. Sure, I could get rid of the Palm and do more with my Razr, but right now I don't want to. I like the larger screen it offers as well as being able to write on it.

By the way, did you know that the Safari web browser is available for Windows? I haven't downloaded it yet to try on a Windows machine here in the house, but I have read some good things about it, especially the speed it offers. Click here to be taken to the download site. Oh, just as iTunes is free, so if the Safari web browser. I use Safari and Firefox, but am slowly moving more towards Safari. I love Firefox and have used it for years. I can't see myself ever getting rid of it. It's tabbed browser is the best. As for Internet Explorer, I would rather eat dirt.

No comments: