Thursday, June 14, 2007

Get A Free Home Listing Kit!

Are you interested in listing your home for sale and not sure where to start? My new home listing kit is for you, and it's FREE!

This listing kit is filled with helpful information that every home owner should review before putting their home on the market. It's a buyers market out there, and I can help you get your home sold if you follow the advice and tips in this packet, along with my unique Digital Marketing Solution.

It also contains my updated Interactive Business Card on CD that has become so popular. You can view it from any computer that has a web browser. You can also search for properties right from the Interactive Business Card if you are connected to the Internet while viewing it. How cool is that?

And remember, a lot of Realtors talk about all the technology they use, but how is that putting money in your pocket? I'm the only agent I know that is offering a maximum commission of 4.75% when listing a home or single family investment property. I also offer commissions as low as 2% (see the packet for details and see which of these full service options fits your needs). I can do this because I have used technology to lower my costs and provide superior service so I pass this savings along to my clients. Let me put The Power of Technology to work for you!

Call or email me and I'll send one to you immediately. I can also email you the packet in PDF format so you don't have to wait.

No comments: