Tuesday, June 05, 2007

4.75% Maximum Commission

Good morning and happy Tuesday!

I am pleased to announce that I am now able to offer all of my clients the ability to list their homes for sale with me with an absolute cap of 4.75% on the listing commission. Because of my extensive use of technology to operate my business, I have been able to dramatically cut my costs and I am passing the savings on to the consumers in the form of lower commissions.

Here's a quick breakdown of my services and fees:

  • Option 1 - 2% + $500.00 (1% goes to the buyers brokerage)
  • Option 2 - 3% + $500.00 (2% goes to the buyers brokerage)
  • Option 3 - 4% + $500.00 (3% goes to the buyers brokerage)
  • Option 4 - 4.75% (3% goes to the buyers brokerage)
These options are all FULL SERVICE PLANS. I will personally place the yard sign, then photograph and color correct each photo to make it stand out on the Internet. Your home will be listed in the Dayton Area Board of Realtors MLS system, along with Realtor.com as well as my personal website. But that's just the start. I also advertise your home on a multitude of other websites, giving your property greater exposure on the Internet. I use websites that are proven to attract buyers. My unique digital marketing campaign will reach a larger audience of qualified buyers, not just mass marketing to uninterested, unqualified buyers.

Don't let another agent try to tell you why you should work with them and pay a 7% (or higher) commission, or believe they can do more to promote and sell your home. I provide full service with lower prices. Other agents just don't have the technology skills required to be able to pass this savings along to their clients.

Call me today to schedule a personal consultation at (937) 609-5388.

No comments: