Thursday, May 17, 2007

Thursday Morning Emails


David Emailing
Originally uploaded by David A. Davison.
Good morning!

Couldn't resist the chance to try out the Photo Booth software and my iSight camera that comes built into my MacBook. Yes, I'm a Realtor and I get up before noon each day to work, imagine that. On a typical day, we are usually up and running around 5:30 am in the Davison household. Oh, for those of you who saw the 60 Minutes story about Realtors, I have to confess, I didn't see it, but it has a lot of people fired up about it. I read the story online, but haven't had much time to think and comment about it. I think the lazy Realtors (yes, there are a lot of them) and the part-timers (again, a lot of them) are the ones most upset about this. Full timers like myself who can actually provide value for our services will have to react to changes, but I welcome change, and using technology just makes it better for those of us who know how to utilize it and can make a difference for our clients.

I have to confess, I have not had the chance to play with a lot of the iLife software that came with my Mac (too bad for me). Dana is heading to Phoenix on Monday for our Niece's high school graduation so maybe I will get in a few late night session on the machine while she is gone. I can't wait to hook my guitar into Garage Band and try it out.

Have a happy Thursday, and every day!

No comments: