Friday, May 11, 2007

Mac Daddy!

Hi everyone! Wow, what a week it has been. Seems like Dana and I have 100 things all going on at the same time and get hit face first with one when we try to take a minute to rest. We are finally making some progress on our yard work and getting our poor, neglected gardens back into shape. We trimmed shrubs last night and I had to dig one out that had been killed in the last cold snap we had. It was a chore.

I have to tell you, I now understand why people LOVE their Macs! This machine has really been a pleasure to work on. I have plugged every peripheral into it that I own, and they just work, no drivers, no blue screen of death. And the help screens are great (I'm still working on how to do things differently than on a PC) and easy to understand.

Well, it's Mothers Day Week-end, so to all the moms, stepmothers, foster moms, and mothers of our four legged friends out there, I salute you! You certainly deserve more than just one day a year for all your efforts!

No comments: