Tuesday, October 24, 2006

What were you doing this past Saturday?

My wife and I participated in the Breast Cancer Awareness walk in Downtown Dayton this past Saturday. Although the morning started off a little cool, it turned out to be a nice day and there was a great turn out for this event. Than
ks to everyone that showed up and raised money for this event. Let's hope a cure is found soon. To all of the sponsors and organizers of the event, you did a terrific job!

We spent part of the day Sunday morning going out with Brian & Carrie Reed. Dana had never been to their new home so she got the grand tour. Then we headed out to breakfast. It was nice to have some carbs for a change, Dana and I both got a pancake with our meal, it was a real treat! I spent part of the afternoon watching 'Harold & Kumar Go To White Castle'. Brian warned me that the last 20 minutes were really bad. He wasn't kidding, this has got to be one of the worst movies ever made. It had a few moments, but there's and hour and a half of my life I'll never get back. If you have ever seen this movie, or shut it off half way through, then you know what I'm talking about. It was as bad as the movie 'Half Baked' which I must admit, I didn't see all the way through because it was so bad I turned it off after the first 15 minutes. I glad Brian loaned it to me instead of paying for it.


Have to get back to work for now. Have a great day!


No comments: