Tuesday, October 03, 2006

An Old Friend Stops By For Lunch!

No, I'm not calling Gene Seiber old by any means, but he did stop by last week to drop off a book and have lunch with me. It was good to see him, and I think he was impressed with what we have accomplished in our offices in such a short period of time. I think our music server blew him away (yes, it is cool!).

Our business is growing rather quickly, both in listings and new agents. Exit recently announced offices in Fairborn and Beavercreek. We are excited to see these offices coming up.

I have been spending a lot of time working on some new technologies that we will be putting into place in the first quarter of next year. I unfortunately cannot share with you what those technologies are, and it's killing me. All I can say is if you are a Realtor working at Exit Realty Parters, hold on for the ride of your life, it's going to be incredible!

My real estate business continues to gain momentum and doesn't seem to show any signs of slowing down. I have a new agent coming to work with me as a buyers agent and interviewed another potential agent yesterday that is just completing her classes.

Kyle and Dana are doing well. We are on the South Beach Diet and giving up carbs has got to be one of the hardest things I have ever done. Now I know what smokers must go through when they quit. But, I have lost some weight and we are working out a few nights a week as well. I feel better and am starting to notice my energy level increasing. Wish us luck on this!

No comments: