Monday, August 10, 2009

BLOG Name Change

Some of you may be noticing a name change to my BLOG. There is good reason for this. Several times over the past month I have sat down to write a post and the idea of talking about sales and marketing just isn't that exciting. Yes, I still work as an Account Executive, but when I leave the office, I turn that part of my life off and don't want to talk about it or anything to do with it. My real passion, other than my family, is photography, especially nature photography.

I do plan to write more as I travel around, taking photos, talking to unusual and interesting people, and making my photos available for purchase from my website (I have a link on my home page to purchase photos now!).

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Good for you! I enjoy your photos. I love looking at pictures. I'm glad you found something you enjoy. I'll keep checking them out.