Monday, April 21, 2008

Spring Is Finally Here

Dana and I went to Cox Arboretum Saturday to see what was growing and to check on the tree they had planted in memory of her mother (it's getting ready to bloom, we will check next week and add some photos) and I couldn't believe how much fun I had just wandering around there. It was overcast and raining on and off, so not a lot of people there. I have added photos to my FLICKR site if you want to see the rest of them (click the photo to enlarge).

Not a lot going on. We did get our income tax refunds today, which is amazing since we just filed not even two weeks ago. Electronic filing is the way to go people, let me tell you.

In a very short time, I will turn 42 years old and I'm feeling it. I tell Dana every night that I'm going to get on the tread mill. Well, tonight is the night. Going to get this sorry excuse for a body back into shape while I still can.

Oh, and to Aunt Patty & Uncle Charles in PA who always check my BLOG, Hello, and I hope you are doing well!

No comments: