Sunday, April 06, 2008

Adobe Photshop Elements 6

Got the new Photoshop Elements 6 for my Mac this week-end and can't believe all the changes they have added since the older version (3) that I was using on my PC. I only got to work with it for a little while today, but it's a really nice package. I can't figure out what took Adobe so long to make a new version for the newer Intel based Macs, but I'm glad it finally arrived.

A while back Dana renewed my subscription to Wired magazine, which I really enjoy reading. However, in the April edition there is a story titled Geek Brawl about two gear review BLOGS, Gizmodo & Engadget that after reading, I could hardly wait to get online and check them out. Well, the story was much more interesting than the sites. Sure, they both have all kinds of cool gear, but it's kind of all over the place on both sites. Good writing, but boring sites. My opinion, but it's the only one that counts here.

Enjoy the rest of your week-end!

No comments: