Friday, January 27, 2006



Been a while since I talked about music or my guitar(s). Since my posting a few months back, I have since added a new amplifier. Got a Line 6 amp, and it is really cool. Lots of built in effects (check out Kyle jamming on it with his Strat!). Oh, and I had to add another picture of my Les Paul. I should thank my wife Dana for getting me interested in playing again and getting me a Guitar Port a while back(You are the best Sweetie! I Love You!).

If you are like me, music is probably one of the most important things in your life. I misplaced my iPod mini yesterday, and thought I would go crazy until I got it back (I got it back just a little while ago, thanks Rick!). I honestly don't think I could go to the YMCA and work out if I didn't have it with me. It's also great to listen to at night when I'm working in my home office and don't want to wake Kyle or Dana up.

If you are in a local band and performing anywhere in the Eaton Ohio area in the next few weeks, let me know. Dana and I are always looking for new fun things to do.

No comments: