Sunday, March 23, 2008

Easter Sunday

Happy Easter to everyone in cyberspace!

We had a typical Sunday actually. Dana let me sleep in and kept the dogs at bay so I could. I have the best wife in the world!

We went shopping yesterday trying to do our part to keep the l
ocal economy going. We went to Dana's favorite, a furniture store (Drexel Heritage) and one of my favorites, Office Depot. I brought a new Printer/Scanner/Fax machine that had been marked down $20.00 from two weeks ago. It's a Lexmark X5495. Hooked up to my Mac with no problems at all (doesn't everything just work better on a Mac?) and within a few minutes I was scanning a test photo.

The photo I scanned was Kyle with Dr.
Creep, a local TV celebrity that hosted Shock Theater for many, many years. Some of my fondest memories of childhood were watching scary movies on local channel 22. Dr. Creep was great, and I'm glad Kyle met him.

Nothing else to report today so enjoy the rest of your Easter Sunday!

1 comment:

Life Junkie said...

Cute pic of Dr. Creep! Wait! No! I mean Kyle! :/

I tagged you on this blog post: http://highonlifejunkie.blogspot.com/2008/03/if-your-life-was-soundtrack.html