Thursday, April 26, 2007

Parenting 101

Hi everyone!

I don't want to get on a soapbox here, but have you heard the voice mail message Alec Baldwin left for his 12 year old daughter (click here to listen to it, and beware, it's not for the faint of heart!)? I have a 12 year old son myself, and would never talk to him this way.

I will be honest, I don't care for the man. He's a hot head, and a marginal actor at best. This just re-enforces my opinion of him. I was a single parent for many years (until I met my wonderful wife Dana!) and I can tell you this man needs help.

Maybe if he wasn't such a jerk to his child, she would want to take his calls. If it's one thing Kyle and I do, is communicate. We laugh, we talk, and I honestly think I know what's going on in his life and how he's feeling. I have a career and pressures as well, but I make sure Kyle knows how much I love him and make time for him each and every day. Hey Alec, wake up and get yourself into some anger management classes. You SERIOUSLY need a life!

No comments: