Sunday, July 16, 2006



Wow! Has it been a long time since my last post or what?

If you haven't noticed by the picture yet, I've joined Exit Realty Partners as their Technical Director as well as a Realtor. Exit is the fastest growing Real Estate company in North America and Exit Realty Partners is the 3rd Exit franchise in the state of Ohio! It was very difficult to leave my previous firm, but the chance to be part of this was too good to pass up. Things are crazy, but as usual, I am enjoying every minute of it.

I won't go on like an advertisement here. My homepage is still the same, but the look is brand new. Check it out at www.DavidADavison.com when you get a chance.

We had a stray dog show up last Wednesday. She is a German Shorthaired Pointer we are calling Sadie. To make a long story short, she was about half starved to death, so we got her some food and water, took her to the vet, and now she is living inside with Holly. We contacted a rescue organization to have her adopted and will keep her as long as we can. If you or anyone you know is looking for a GREAT dog that is a real sweetheart, let me know. She is very loving and needs a home. She is current on all shots and is heartworm negative.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

She's adorable! I love her smile!