Wednesday, April 12, 2006


Our little girl is growing up...

I could hardly believe this picture myself when I first saw it and compared it to some of the others I had taken in the past. Looks like she is going to take after her father and be a big dog!

We had to change her collar this week because she finally out-grew her old one. It's amazing how fast she is growing. We are glad that she is healthy, happy and playful. I wish I had the energy that she does.


Kyle is on spring break this week, enjoying his time off and getting to sleep in a little later than he normally does. He and I went swimming last night at the YMCA and had a great time. I'm going to stay home with him tomorrow and work on his train room with him. He has decided to build a new 'N' scale layout and we are going to start working on it. He has been drawing designs for weeks now.

No comments: