Tuesday, February 14, 2006




My messy office and my Award!

As a Realtor, I'm lucky enough that I can work a lot from home when I need to, but to look at the mess that I call an office, it's a wonder I'm not looking for misplaced items all the time. Actually, it's been a lot worse than it looks now. I have been on a mission to get things organized and keep them organized. Just not enough hours in the day.

Above is the award I recieved for my 2005 sales. I did skip the awards banquet though and Dana and I had dinner at Applebees with her father. I'm having a tough time deciding if I should hang it up in my home office or at the Big Hill office? Decisions, decision....

Oh, I heard a good one last night from my wife - 'I would rather go hunting with Dick Cheney than driving with Ted Kennedy any day'. Enough said.

No comments: